The Rivendell Region Guide takes your adventures West across the Misty Mountains to the Last Homely House, expanding play into eastern Eriador, covering not only Rivendell itself, but Angmar, Fornost, Mount Gram, Tharbad and everywhere in between.
There are also rules for creating your own Magical Treasure; playing High Elves of Rivendell; turning the baleful Eye of Mordor on your company; and facing more powerful adversaries than ever before.
This gorgeous hardcover, 144-page, full-colour supplement includes:
• Background for the Last Homely House, Rivendell, the sanctuary of Imladris.
• Write-ups of the characters that might be encountered in Imladris, from Elrond and Arwen to Glorfindel and the White Council.
• New Fellowship undertakings.
• A history of Arnor, Angmar and the Rangers of the North.
• A region guide to Eastern Eriador, including the Barrow-downs, the Trollshaws and Angmar.
• New adversaries to face, including Ettins, Hill-men of Rhudaur and the toughest Troll of them all, the Queen of Castle Hill.
• A bestiary of undead creatures, from Bog Soldiers and Barrow-wights to the Lord of the Nazgûl himself, the Witch-king of Angmar.
• Rules for powerful adversaries, allowing you to customise any monster to provide a
challenge for even the most heroic of adventurers.
• A set of optional rules, the Eye of Mordor, to track how much attention the Enemy reserves for the company.
• Rules for adding Magical Treasure to your campaign, including dozens of ready-made
artefacts, some famous, others less so.
• A new playable Heroic Culture: the High Elves of Rivendell.
The cover is by Ralph Horsley, and the text is converted by Jacob Rodgers from the original The One Ring supplement by Francesco Nepitello with Shane Ivey, Andrew Kenrick, Thomas Morwinsky and James M. Spahn.